Project Manager – Outsourcing
Content - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Project Manager - Outsourcing
Can you take responsibility for large-scale projects and ensure that our website has all the high-quality hotel content it needs? We’re looking for a creative, organized individual who can guarantee that trivago stays ahead of our competitors when it comes to featuring valuable, unique hotel information.
What you'll do:
- Work on projects that will support our Content team’s core business initiatives.
- Help guarantee that hotels feature on our site are correctly matched with various OTAs or external booking sites.
- Directly manage our interactions with multiple external agencies by clarifying our needs, negotiating deals and monitoring the performance of these agencies.
- Work closely with our Quality Assurance team to ensure that the content we receive matches our high standards.
- Develop new processes for existing projects and codevelop new projects to optimize how we and from where we receive our content.
- For some problems where no solutions currently exist, creativity is key.
- Take care of processing and submitting invoices for approval.
What you'll definitely need:
2-3 years' experience in project management.
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business or a related degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You can make your thoughts, needs and intentions understood and avoid any potential misunderstandings.
- A good understanding of Excel.
- Confidence and self-assurance: it is essential that you can approach any problems with the necessary levelheadedness. You also mustn’t be afraid to say no when it’s necessary.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills: you must be capable of considering fresh ideas to problems that have no immediate apparent solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills: you will be handling multiple essential projects.
- Fluent English.
What we'd love you to have:
- At least a basic knowledge of SQL.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.