- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Are you an organizational genius, armed with a passion for tech and top drawer communication skills? Our Marketplace team are looking for a Junior Stakeholder Manager to ensure smooth collaboration between stakeholders and their dedicated products. If you’ve got an infectious smile, a silver tongue and patience is your middle name, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Manage expectations as you communicate between Tech and Business: Understand what business wants and what tech can deliver.
- Take ownership of the communication workflow: organize meetups and document the outcome.
- Treat other areas/departments of trivago as your 'clients', and provide solutions from a marketing perspective.
- Gain a guru-like knowledge of our products and tools, so you can answer any questions that come at you.
- Master rapid responsiveness: Proactively update stakeholders about the progress of their product development by immersing yourself in the hands-on production.
What you'll definitely need:
- Strong, detail-oriented project management skills and a sixth sense when it comes to prioritization.
- A deep curiosity about tech.
- The confidence to not shy away from uncomfortable conversations.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1+ years’ experience working in Product Management/ Development, Consulting Project Management, or another role-relevant field.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.