- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job - Quality Assurance - trivago Branded Images
Are you a self-organized and visually-driven person with a hawk-eye for detail? Our Content team are looking for a Quality Assurance individual to ensure that images produced by photographers meet our creative brief standards. If you’re looking for a role in a dynamic, cross functional and international project team at a globally recognized company, we’d like to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- You will eat, sleep and breath our visual style.
- Quality assurance of hotel images produced by photographers to ensure they meet trivago’s requirements.
- Provide ongoing feedback to enhance communication materials and guidelines for photographers.
- Support the project team on relevant initiatives (ideas come from everywhere!)
- Become an expert in our Creative Brief.
What you'll definitely need:
- A passion for photography and digital media experience, with an understanding of and online imagery.
- Concise communication and clarification skills that allow you to give feedback to various stakeholders effectively.
- To be currently studying.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1+ years’ work experience in the fields of Content Management, Quality Assurance, Design or a similar, role-relevant field.
- An educational background in Design, Art, Marketing or another role-relevant subject.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 6 month fixed-term position.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.