Creative Producer Assistant
Brand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Creative Producer Assistant
At our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, something exciting is happening in our Brand Marketing department - a new era is dawning. As our company grows and our brand strengthens we are constantly expanding and evolving our Brand Marketing campaigns. For this reason, we are currently on the lookout for an Assistant Creative Producer to adapt internationally creative campaigns for TV and online media channels. We want someone who can inspire our team with their fresh ideas and contribute to the constant evolution of trivago's marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Adapt the global trivago branding roadmap globally.
- Manage budgets for projects & spots.
- Coordinate everyone involved in the production process including actors, directors, artists and internal and external talent.
- Work in a dynamic and agile way to tight deadlines.
What you'll definitely need:
- A degree in Directing, Film & TV Production, Media Studies, Screen Writing, Animation, Photography, Advertising, Marketing or a similar field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Media Production, Games Production, Film Production, Social Media Marketing or similar.
- Exceptional communications skills and an ability to articulate your own and other people's ideas into simple, understandable terms.
- The self-confidence to make decisions and direct other people.
- The ability to work autonomously, prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
- Great negotiation skills.
- A hawk-eye for detail.
Application info:Instead of a motivation letter, we would like you to answer the following questions (and attach with your CV in .PDF format).
1. Why do you think you are a perfect match for trivago? (max. 100 words)
2. What excites you about this job? (max. 150 words)
3. Tell me about something you have learned from a mistake. Please be specific! (max. 100 words)
4. Describe an environment/situation where you had to adapt to changes. How did you handle it? What was the most difficult/enjoyable part? (max. 150 words)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.