Events Manager B2B – Online and Trade Fairs
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Events Manager B2B - Online and Trade Fairs
Are you a self-motivated multi-tasker with great communication skills, looking for a role where you can shape the B2B events, both operationally and strategically, for a globally recognized brand? Our Field and Content Marketing team are looking for an Events Manager to oversee both local and global events relating to trivago Hotel Manager. If you’re a proactive lover of travel who can remain cool as a cucumber while juggling lots of responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Develop, manage and execute both global and local events end-to-end from the logistics to the execution.
- Refine the mission, vision, priorities, KPIs and stakeholder roles & responsibilities for the global trade fair strategy.
- Define solid workflows by establishing efficient cross functional communication and collaboration.
- Continuous optimization of all events by evaluating the outcomes and defining concrete initiatives for improvements.
- Increase brand awareness of trivago Hotel Manager, and generate leads through your events.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Project Management or Event Management (particularly pertaining to big trade fairs would be a plus).
- Excellent Event Management skills.
- Expert communication skills that allow you to manage expectations of many internal stakeholders and external event collaborators.
- The willingness to occasionally travel for your position.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- An educational background in Event Management, Business, Economics, Tourism & Hopspitality or another, role-relevant field.
- Any additional language skills would be a plus.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.