- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Technical Account Manager – Hotel Chain Connectivity
To ensure that all hotel information on our site is up-to-date, consistent and high quality, we need to verify that our advertisers can integrate within our website and have a compatible interface with trivago. We’re looking for a technical contact for our advertisers, someone who can explain our website’s architecture and ensure that their integration process to our site is as smooth as possible.
What you'll do:
- Be the primary interface between our Sales & Account Managers and Technology team. You will explain the integration process to our advertisers and remain their technical point of contact. Your account portfolio will consist of Hotel Chains and Technical providers.
- Ensure high-quality standards of hotel information on our site are met through operational testing and visual confirmation of partner configurations on trivago.
- Jointly manage a specific set of accounts with the respective Sales Account Manager.
- Communicate directly with advertisers, technical providers, our Sales & Account Management team and our Software Development team to coordinate optimal advertiser integration.
- In cooperation with trivago’s Quality Assurance team, you will analyze our advertisers’ landing pages, ensuring that they meet our requirements by detecting possible sources of failure.
- Monitor performance issues in advertiser interfaces and proactively consult them on missing opportunities.
- Coordinate with trivago’s QA to confirm potential bugs and explain the glitches to the advertiser in an understandable way.
- Assist our Sales Account Managers with advertiser related technical presentations during on-site meetings.
- Research and document all data acquired about each advertiser and keep this information up-to-date
What you'll definitely need:
- A good understanding of communication and a high affinity to technical topics.
- An experienced knowledge of XML and/or JSON.
- Excellent organization skills that allow you to prioritize effectively in accordance with input from other stakeholders.
- The ability to translate complex, technical terminology into common vocabulary.
- The assertiveness and confident communication skills necessary to provide a basis for a strong business.
- An eye for detail that means you can be trusted to detect data inconsistencies.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Fluency in another language would be beneficial.
- Experience in (technical) customer service, technical account management or a similar field.
- Work experience in the hospitality sector is welcome.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.